Samsung Galaxy A20 device was launched in April, 2019 and features a 6.4 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Samsung Galaxy A20 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz & 6x1.35 GHz) CPU powered by Exynos 7884 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Samsung Galaxy A20 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Samsung Galaxy A20 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 169 gm.
Samsung Galaxy A20 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Proximity)
This mobile device is available in Coral Orange, Black, Deep Blue, Red colors.