Realme X device was launched in August, 2019 and features a 6.53 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Realme X phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 616 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Realme X has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Realme X mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3765 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 161.3 x 76.1 x 8.6 mm with a weight of 191 gm.
Realme X has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, E-compass, Gravity, OTG)
This mobile device is available in Punk Blue, Steam white colors.