Oppo Reno3 Vitality phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver) CPU and Adreno 620 GPU powered by Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot No; UFS 2.1. The phone runs on the Android, version 10.0; ColorOS 7 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo Reno3 Vitality has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 32 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
Oppo Reno3 Vitality mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of Li-Po 4025 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm with a weight of 180 gm.
Oppo Reno3 Vitality has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (With A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in White, Black, Gold colors.