Oppo Reno2 Z device was launched in September, 2019 and features a 6.53 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo Reno2 Z phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and PowerVR GM9446 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P90 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 256 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo Reno2 Z has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo Reno2 Z mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 161.8 x 75.8 x 8.7 mm with a weight of 195 gm.
Oppo Reno2 Z has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Sky White, Luminous Black colors.