Oppo Reno 10x Zoom device was launched in April, 2019 and features a 6.6 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128/256 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo Reno 10x Zoom has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4065 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm with a weight of 215 gm.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Laser Focus)
This mobile device is available in Extreme Night Black, Fog Sea Green colors.