Oppo R9s Plus device was launched in December, 2016 and features a 6.0 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo R9s Plus phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.44 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 510 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo R9s Plus has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo R9s Plus mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.4 mm with a weight of 185 gm.
Oppo R9s Plus has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Rose Gold colors.