Oppo Find X device was launched in July, 2018 and features a 6.42 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo Find X phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 256 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo Find X has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 25 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo Find X mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3730 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6 mm with a weight of 186 gm.
Oppo Find X has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue colors.