Oppo F9 Pro device was launched in August, 2018 and features a 6.3 inches screen, LTPS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo F9 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P60 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo F9 Pro has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 25 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo F9 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.7 x 74.04 x 7.99 mm with a weight of 169 gm.
Oppo F9 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (BT2.1(+EDR), BT4.2)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue, Starry Purple colors.