Oppo F3 device was launched in May, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo F3 phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU powered by Mediatek MT6750T chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo F3 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo F3 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm with a weight of 153 gm.
Oppo F3 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Gold, Rose Gold colors.