Oppo F11 Pro device was launched in March, 2019 and features a 6.53 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo F11 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P70 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo F11 Pro has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo F11 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 161.25 x 76 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 190 gm.
Oppo F11 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Thunder Black, Aurora Green colors.