Oppo A3 device was launched in May, 2018 and features a 6.2 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Oppo A3 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P60 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Oppo A3 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
Oppo A3 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156 x 75.3 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 159 gm.
Oppo A3 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Knight Black, Soybean Meal, Stardust Silver, Garnet Red colors.