OnePlus 6T McLaren device was launched in December, 2018 and features a 6.41 inches screen, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
OnePlus 6T McLaren phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 10 GB and has an internal storage of 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, OnePlus 6T McLaren has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
OnePlus 6T McLaren mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3700 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm with a weight of 185 gm.
OnePlus 6T McLaren has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (In-display), hall, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, RGB ambient light, E-Compass)
This mobile device is available in Speed Orange colors.