OnePlus 6T device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.41 inches screen, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
OnePlus 6T phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 128/256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, OnePlus 6T has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
OnePlus 6T mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3700 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 157.5 x 74.7 x 8.2 mm with a weight of 185 gm.
OnePlus 6T has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Thunder Purple, Mirror Black, Midnight Black colors.