OnePlus 6 device was launched in May, 2018 and features a 6.28 inches screen, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
OnePlus 6 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) CPU and Adreno 630 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128/256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, OnePlus 6 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
OnePlus 6 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.7 x 75.4 x 7.75 mm with a weight of 177 gm.
OnePlus 6 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, RGB Ambient Light, Electronic Compass, Sensor Hub)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Black, Lava Red, Sandstone White colors.