OnePlus 5T device was launched in November, 2017 and features a 6.01 inches screen, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
OnePlus 5T phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6/8 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, OnePlus 5T has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
OnePlus 5T mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm with a weight of 162 gm.
OnePlus 5T has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Midnight Black colors.