OnePlus 3 device was launched in June, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
OnePlus 3 phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, OnePlus 3 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, IM, Push Email)
- Browser (HTML5)
OnePlus 3 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm with a weight of 158 gm.
OnePlus 3 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Graphite, soft gold colors.