Nokia Lumia 925 device was launched in June, 2013 and features a 4.5 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Nokia Lumia 925 phone is equipped with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU and Adreno 225 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus chipset. The phone has a RAM of 1 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB. The phone runs on the Windows, version Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to 8.1 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia Lumia 925 has a rear camera of 8 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 1.3 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia Lumia 925 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 129 x 70.6 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 139 gm.
Nokia Lumia 925 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE/ aptX after WP8 Denim update)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, White, Gray colors.