Nokia Lumia 822 device was launched in November, 2012 and features a 4.3 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Nokia Lumia 822 phone is equipped with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU and Adreno 225 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus chipset. The phone has a RAM of 1 GB and has an internal storage of 16 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Windows, version Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to 8.1 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia Lumia 822 has a rear camera of 8 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 1.2 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia Lumia 822 mobile phone has a Removable battery with a capacity of 1800 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 127.8 x 68.4 x 11.2 mm with a weight of 141.6 gm.
Nokia Lumia 822 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE/ aptX after WP8 Denim update)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gray, White, Red colors.