Nokia Lumia 620 device was launched in January, 2013 and features a 3.8 inches screen, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G network bands.
Nokia Lumia 620 phone is equipped with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Krait CPU and Adreno 305 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 0.512 GB and has an internal storage of 8 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Windows, version Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to 8.1 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia Lumia 620 has a rear camera of 5 Megapixel.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia Lumia 620 mobile phone has a Removable battery with a capacity of 1300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 115.4 x 61.1 x 11 mm with a weight of 127 gm.
Nokia Lumia 620 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE/ aptX after WP8 Denim update)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Lime green, orange, magenta, yellow, cyan, white, black colors.