Nokia Lumia 1520 device was launched in November, 2013 and features a 6.0 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Nokia Lumia 1520 phone is equipped with Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 CPU and Adreno 330 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 0.940/2 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Windows, version Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to 8.1, planned upgrade to Windows 10 operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia Lumia 1520 has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 1.2 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia Lumia 1520 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3400 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 162.8 x 85.4 x 8.7 mm with a weight of 209 gm.
Nokia Lumia 1520 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE/ aptX after WP8 Denim update)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, sensor core)
This mobile device is available in Yellow, white, black, red, green (AT&T) colors.