Nokia 7.1 device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 5.84 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Nokia 7.1 phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia 7.1 has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia 7.1 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3060 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 149.7 x 71.18 x 7.99 mm with a weight of 160 gm.
Nokia 7.1 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Ambient light)
This mobile device is available in Gloss midnight blue, gloss steel colors.