Nokia 5.1 device was launched in August, 2018 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Nokia 5.1 phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU powered by MediaTek Helio P18 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2/3 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia 5.1 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia 5.1 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2970 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 151.1 x 70.73 x 8.27 mm.
Nokia 5.1 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB Type-C)
- Sensors (Ambient light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, G-sensor)
This mobile device is available in Copper, Tempered Blue, Black colors.