Nokia 4.2 device was launched in May, 2019 and features a 5.71 inches screen, TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Nokia 4.2 phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6x1.45 GHz Cortex A53) CPU and Adreno 505 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2/3 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 400 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie); Android One operating system.
In the camera aspect, Nokia 4.2 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Nokia 4.2 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39 mm with a weight of 161 gm.
Nokia 4.2 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear), Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light,)
This mobile device is available in Black, Pink Sand colors.