Motorola P30 device was launched in September, 2018 and features a 6.2 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola P30 phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola P30 has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 12 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola P30 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.5 x 75.95 x 7.69 mm with a weight of 170 gm.
Motorola P30 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Aurora, Ice jade white, Bright black colors.