Motorola One Zoom device was launched in September, 2019 and features a 6.39 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola One Zoom phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver) CPU and Adreno 612 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (use SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola One Zoom has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 25 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola One Zoom mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 158 x 75 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 190 gm.
Motorola One Zoom has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Cosmic Purple, Brushed Bronze, Electric Gray colors.