Motorola One Vision phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU powered by Exynos 9610 Octa chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie), Android One operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola One Vision has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 12 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola One Vision mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh.
Motorola One Vision has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Brown, White, Black colors.