Motorola One Power (P30 Note) device was launched in October, 2018 and features a 6.2 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola One Power (P30 Note) phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola One Power (P30 Note) has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 12 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola One Power (P30 Note) mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156 x 76 x 8.98 mm with a weight of 198 gm.
Motorola One Power (P30 Note) has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz & 5GHz, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Mercury black colors.