Motorola Moto Z4 Force phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.8 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.4 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto Z4 Force has a rear camera of 48 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 25 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto Z4 Force has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.