Motorola Moto Z3 Play device was launched in June, 2018 and features a 6.01 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto Z3 Play has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto Z3 Play mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.5 x 76.5 x 6.75 mm with a weight of 156 gm.
Motorola Moto Z3 Play has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Deep Indigo colors.