Motorola Moto Z2 Play device was launched in June, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto Z2 Play has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto Z2 Play mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.2 x 76.2 x 6 mm with a weight of 145 gm.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector, USB On-The-G)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Lunar Gray, Fine Gold, Nimbus Blue colors.