Motorola Moto Z2 Force device was launched in August, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto Z2 Force phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 540 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto Z2 Force has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto Z2 Force mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 2730 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.8 x 76 x 6.1 mm with a weight of 143 gm.
Motorola Moto Z2 Force has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE (5.0 after SW update), aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer)
This mobile device is available in Super Black, Fine Gold, Lunar Grey colors.