Motorola Moto Z Play device was launched in September, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto Z Play phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto Z Play has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto Z Play mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3510 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 156.4 x 76.4 x 7 mm with a weight of 165 gm.
Motorola Moto Z Play has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.0, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black/Silver/Black Slate, White/Fine Gold/Sugar White colors.