Motorola Moto Z Force device was launched in September, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto Z Force phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto Z Force has a rear camera of 21 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto Z Force mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.9 x 75.8 x 7 mm with a weight of 163 gm.
Motorola Moto Z Force has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black/Gray, Black/Rose Gold, Black/Gold, White colors.