Motorola Moto X4 device was launched in October, 2017 and features a 5.2 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto X4 phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 508 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto X4 has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto X4 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.4 x 73.4 x 8 mm with a weight of 163 gm.
Motorola Moto X4 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Super Black, Sterling Blue colors.