Motorola Moto M device was launched in November, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto M phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T860MP2 GPU powered by Mediatek Helio P15 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto M has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto M mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3050 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 151.4 x 75.4 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 163 gm.
Motorola Moto M has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Gold, Gray, Silver colors.