Motorola Moto G6 Plus device was launched in May, 2018 and features a 5.93 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 508 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto G6 Plus has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto G6 Plus mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 160 x 75.5 x 8 mm with a weight of 167 gm.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Gold, Deep Indigo, Nimbus colors.