Motorola Moto G6 device was launched in April, 2018 and features a 5.7 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto G6 phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto G6 has a rear camera of 12 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto G6 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm with a weight of 167 gm.
Motorola Moto G6 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, proximity, magnetometer, ultrasonic)
This mobile device is available in Deep Indigo, Blush, Black colors.