Motorola Moto G5S Plus device was launched in August, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto G5S Plus phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto G5S Plus has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto G5S Plus mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153.5 x 76.2 x 8 mm with a weight of 168 gm.
Motorola Moto G5S Plus has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication (Market Dependent)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Lunar Gray, Fine Gold colors.