Motorola Moto G4 Plus device was launched in May, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Adreno 405 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2/3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto G4 Plus has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto G4 Plus mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153 x 76.6 x 9.8 mm with a weight of 155 gm.
Motorola Moto G4 Plus has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB Host)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Black, White colors.