Motorola Moto E4 Plus device was launched in June, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus phone is equipped with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-T720 GPU powered by Mediatek MT6737 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3 GB and has an internal storage of 16/32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Motorola Moto E4 Plus has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Motorola Moto E4 Plus mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155 x 77.5 x 9.6 mm with a weight of 198 gm.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication (Optional)
- USB (microUSB 2.0)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted, region dependent), accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Iron Gray, Fine Gold, Oxford Blue colors.