LG V50S ThinQ 5G phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 1 TB (use SIM slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 10 operating system.
In the camera aspect, LG V50S ThinQ 5G has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 32 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
LG V50S ThinQ 5G mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
LG V50S ThinQ 5G has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Aurora Black colors.