LG G8 ThinQ device was launched in April, 2019 and features a 6.1 inches screen, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
LG G8 ThinQ phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
In the camera aspect, LG G8 ThinQ has a rear camera of 16 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
LG G8 ThinQ mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 152 x 72 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 167 gm.
LG G8 ThinQ has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Face ID, Hand ID, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer)
This mobile device is available in New Moroccan Blue, Carmine Red, Platinum Gray, New Aurora Black colors.