LG G6 device was launched in March, 2017 and features a 5.7 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
LG G6 phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, LG G6 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
LG G6 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 163 gm.
LG G6 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer)
This mobile device is available in Platinum, Black colors.