Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro device was launched in June, 2016 and features a 5.2 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3100 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 145.4 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm with a weight of 145 gm.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, altimeter)
This mobile device is available in Titanium Black, Ceramic White colors.