Lenovo ZUK Edge device was launched in January, 2017 and features a 5.5 inches screen, TDDI capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo ZUK Edge phone is equipped with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU and Adreno 530 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo ZUK Edge has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 8 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo ZUK Edge mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3100 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 142.9 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 160 gm.
Lenovo ZUK Edge has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO)
- USB (3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, altimeter)
This mobile device is available in Ceramic White, Titanium Black colors.