Lenovo Z5 Pro GT device was launched in January, 2019 and features a 6.39 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT phone is equipped with Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 § 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 § 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 485) CPU and Adreno 640 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 8/12 GB and has an internal storage of 128/256/512 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo Z5 Pro GT has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3350 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.1 x 73 x 9.3 mm with a weight of 210 gm.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Carbon Black colors.