Lenovo Z5 Pro device was launched in November, 2018 and features a 6.39 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo Z5 Pro phone is equipped with Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) CPU and Adreno 616 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo Z5 Pro has a rear camera of 24 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 16 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo Z5 Pro mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3350 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 155.1 x 73 x 9.3 mm with a weight of 210 gm.
Lenovo Z5 Pro has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Radio (No)
- Sensors (Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black colors.