Lenovo S5 Pro GT device was launched in December, 2018 and features a 6.2 inches screen, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo S5 Pro GT phone is equipped with Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260) CPU and Adreno 512 GPU powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 4/6 GB and has an internal storage of 64/128 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo S5 Pro GT has a rear camera of 20 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 20 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo S5 Pro GT mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 154.5 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 170 gm.
Lenovo S5 Pro GT has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (5.0, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Black, Gold, Blue colors.