Lenovo P2 device was launched in November, 2016 and features a 5.5 inches screen, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo P2 phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 3/4 GB and has an internal storage of 32/64 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot). The phone runs on the Android, version 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo P2 has a rear camera of 13 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo P2 mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 5100 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm with a weight of 177 gm.
Lenovo P2 has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.1, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS, GLONASS)
- NFC - Near-field communication
- USB (microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass)
This mobile device is available in Champagne gold, Graphite gray colors.