Lenovo moto tab device was launched in November, 2017 and features a 10.1 inches screen, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels. The phone has full support to 2G, 3G, 4G network bands.
Lenovo moto tab phone is equipped with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 506 GPU powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset. The phone has a RAM of 2 GB and has an internal storage of 32 GB with expandable card slot microSD, up to 256 GB. The phone runs on the Android, version 7.0 (Nougat) operating system.
In the camera aspect, Lenovo moto tab has a rear camera of 8 Megapixel and a front-facing camera of 5 Megapixel which is quite impressive for taking photographs.
This device has various features like:
- Messaging (SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM)
- Browser (HTML5)
Lenovo moto tab mobile phone has a Non-removable battery with a capacity of 7000 mAh. The height, width and thickness of this phone measures around 247 x 175 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 500 gm.
Lenovo moto tab has various connectivity options such as:
- Wireless Lan (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot)
- Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP, LE)
- GPS - Global Positioning System (A-GPS)
- USB (2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector)
- Sensors (Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity)
This mobile device is available in Aurora Black colors.